Thales – Quick View
Aerospace & Defense
Thales - Quick View
Thales SA is a holding company that engages in the manufacture, marketing, and sale of electronic equipment and systems for aeronautics, naval, and defense sectors.
It operates through the following segments:
- The Defense and Security segment designs and delivers systems for the following domain: land, air, naval, space, and cyberspace.
- The Digital Identity and Security segment develops digital identity and Security solutions for a private and government customer base and some digital businesses.
- The aerospace segment encompasses the Avionics and Space Global Business Units.
- The Transport segment offers Ground Transportation Systems and services such as rail signaling and control systems and passenger payment collection solutions to operators and transport infrastructure manager.
Company Sustainable Activity
With 160 sites in 56 countries, Thales has been committed to protecting the environment throughout its value chain for over 15 years. The Group helps protect the planet by designing innovative solutions to reduce its own and its customers’ environmental impact, and to better understand the challenges of climate change. They are acting to:
- Prevent the impact of their activities on people and the environment
- Significantly reduce their climate footprint and that of their customers
- Integrate eco- design into their product engineering
- Foster a spirit of innovation with regard to the environment